Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Say Hello to Karianne's Embarrassing Video Interview

I have yet to share this video because I think it's the most embarrassing thing ever. Wait, that's not true—the most embarrassing thing ever happened to me two weeks ago and I'm not ready to share. ( :P )

But the video, filmed during Provo's Dance Day celebration, has officially been shared with the masses, so there is nothing left to do but embrace all my awkward glory. Ah, I just tried watching it again and couldn't bear to go past the 30 second mark.


You'll see me speaking a couple times with a voiceover as well. And I'm teaching a couple times too: pink top, black capris (surprise?), and pink high tops. 

Now I'm just torturing myself:


P.S. I'm certifying to teach U-Jam (mentioned in the video) this weekend, so stay tuned for some updates on that. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what you're so worried about. You're adorable. And kind of gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how they got the lone man in the video :) You did great though

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin