Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, August 1, 2013

I Love the Life I'm Living

Oh hey, it's my new business!
First of all, THANK YOU, to all of my friends, family, and colleagues as I officially announced Annesali Communications yesterday. I appreciate your support and loved sharing this with you. Thank you to those who have reached out with needs and referrals. I definitely appreciate it, and I look forward to working with you.

I've just passed the month mark of this new adventure of mine. I left my full-time job at the end of June, and July has definitely been an exciting month. I've been working on a lot of things behind the scenes and am excited to start bringing those things to the stage to share with you.

Posting here on this personal blog of mine every day has definitely helped keep me accountable for my time and focus on my goals, whether they be long term, weekly, daily, or even hourly. Yes, hourly! I remember back in September 2009, I had a goal to post on my blog every single day. (Here are the results of that goal.) Yes, I was successfully, but IT WAS HARD! I cheated on a few days...or more than a few.

I've found it really easy to post here every day this time around (I actually didn't even realize I had already successfully done so for more than a month.) And I have additionally experienced regular and frequent bouts of inspiration and motivation.

I love the life I'm living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin