Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Life in Instagrams—July Edition

It's August. I know most people are mourning the near end of summer, but it just makes me think about fall. And thinking about fall makes me smile. Sweaters, boots, scarfs, blankets, brisk air...I love it all. But let's not jump too far ahead. For now, let's take a look at my July life, as told through Instagrams.



July 3, 2013
I finally posted my review of this book (The Amazing Adventures of Working Girl) that I first read back in 2009. I even mentioned that I would post that review when I did my challenge to post every day for a month in September 2009. But it is done. And that book is amazing. I love, love, love it. 
I'm blown away by the GEMS I'm finding as I review and type my notes from #workinggirlLove it! #blogging #careers #inspiration by @kariannesali

 July 4, 2013
I celebrated the Fourth of July by attending Provo's Stadium of Fire featuring Kelly Clarkson, Carly Rae Jepsen, and all kinds of other fun. 
Stadium of Fire 2013 #july4th #usa#theplacesmyfeethavebeen #callmemaybe

 July 7, 2013
Utah has actually had a pretty rainy and cloudy month. I, of course, have loved it. I even broke out my favorite sweater one night. And took pictures of my feet by rain puddles.
Sunday rainy puddles. Love it! #iloverain#puddles #rain

 July 13, 2013
I attended the AFAA certification workshop I've been studying for. I was assigned this number for my practical test (individual and group demonstrations). Check out the first of my AFAA preparation posts here. And update...I passed! 
Done and done. #nowiwait 4 weeks for my results #whew #gladthatsover #afaa#fitnessinstructor

 July 17, 2013
This is a few small item, but I'm seriously still bummed that I broke my favorite sunglasses. And yes, the frame is broken as well and the lens popping out. There is no way to fix these. I've tried.
Still sad about my favorite sunglasses breaking.#cantletthemgo

July 19, 2013
My brother and I get together every so often to catch up. This occasion featured a shared snow cone.
Siblings and #snowcones#siblinghour#letsgettheupdates

July 20, 2013
My hair is long. It's about time for me to chop it off. So I'll just go through my normal routine and think about doing something to it for a few months. And then share the updates. Examples: "hair dilemma," "back to blonde," or "Hair DYE night."
Just when I'm ready to chop it off, I change my mind. Ack! It will be gone eventually so I'll just document the long hair for now.#whatshouldidowithmyhair #chopitoff#hairhairhair #hairdecisions

July 22, 2013
I had a meeting that I had to dress up for. Then I had some problems with that I planned to wear and had to throw something together last minute. My heels are worn through, and I could not wear them for long distances. So I had to walk barefoot over HOT blacktop. Ow, ow, ow.
Blacktop is HOT! But I can only walk so far in worn out heels. #owowow #neverstandstill#movefast #theplacesmyfeethavebeen#byucampus #noparking

July 22, 2013
I finished teaching at the Lindon Community Center. It was time for me to move on, but I've loved that location. So crazy.
Packing up my fans from the Lindon Community Center. Tonight was my #lastclass there. My trunk is officially a #zumba storage space.#zumbatoning #zumbainstructor

July 30, 2013
I officially announced my business, Annesali Communications and introduced the website (annesali.com). I'm excited to move forward on it and have lots of ideas for posts and such.
Tonight I updated my business site and reviewed post topics I brainstormed last week.#annesali #mybusinessrocks #letsdothis


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin