Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, September 7, 2013

What Do You Remember From General Conference?

A couple weeks ago the Deseret News published an article/quiz focusing on what we might remember from the April 2013 General Conference. (The LDS Church organizes this conference for ALL its members across the world twice a year. Find more information here.)

Personally, I LOVE General Conference. The weekends when these events take place are easily among my favorite of the year. In the past I've tried to create little word art images from the talks to display in my home and remind me of the messages I heard (Check April 2012 here). I've been lame and haven't really done this for the past couple conferences.

Anyways, I appreciated this article because it reminded me that 1) I need to review the past conference messages and 2) General Conference is only a month away!

I've downloaded audio versions of every message from April and plan to relisten to them before October 5-6.

Head over to the quiz to see what you remember. And if you are LDS or want to hear a lot of inspirational messages, plan to watch, listen, or stream the conference in four sessions on Saturday and Sunday October 5-6.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin