Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, September 13, 2013

Hat, Welcome to My Head.

I'm trying to become a hat person. I actually bought my first hat in Hawaii in April. Don't judge me by that picture. I wore it a lot on that trip—it has a very beachy feel—but have only wore it a couple times since.

I'm working my way up though, because I find myself wearing hats a lot more since my U-Jam training last month. The trainer actually told us to try wearing a hat to help capture the "feel" of the hip hop choreography.

Well I did just that. As seen in these next couple pics. If you follow me on Instagram, you know I was trying to dress with more swagger...and then realized I was wearing a Taylor Swift shirt....oops. And you can't see it but that hat is a golf tournament hat with the Realtor logo on it. That's totally hip, right?


I've been looking for other hats that I think I could feel comfortable in. This black and white polka dot has definitely caught my eye on Ebay. LOVE IT!


And P.S. I just ordered something else from China that seriously came in about 1 week. Not too shabby.

While roaming Walmart for some much-needed food last night, I found this plain white with mesh hat for the lovely price of $1. That's how I like it. So I wore it today while practicing stuff. Selfie alert!!!

(And now I kinda want to get another one to maybe dye or get all crafty on. In a cool way, of course.)

I've also realized that hats can go a long way in hiding my sweaty self from the public. I seriously need this super power ya'll! Or when I'm in a public place working on Annesali stuff, the hat helps distract me from everything else going on and get more work done. It's like magic.

Oh, the downside? Hats give you hat hair. Imagine that.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, you should color a hat with sharpies/rubbing alcohol. Kinda like tie dye. My friend said you just color it and put the alcohol on it with an eye dropper. Then iron it afterward...?

    No instructions here but I like these:
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/204139795582517173/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool! I could totally do something like that. Help me find some fun but not TOO colorful options. It won't get on my hair right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commented on your super power post so check kay.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin