Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, September 27, 2013

Lost...But Never Found

I was putting away some items in my bedroom today and could not stop thinking "Where in the world did all of my baskets go?"

You see, I have this skinny shelving unit and used to have a basket on every shelf. Three shelves are behind a door and THOSE had baskets. For a total of six baskets.

Since I moved, I can only find three. All of the ones I used in the doored shelves are gone.

And it's driving me crazy.

I can not come up with any idea as to where they might be. And this got me thinking about the other random things to go missing from my life.

Like a long black maxi skirt that I wore all the time last year? Nowhere to be found.

I'm hoping that by some miracle I find both of these things again. But have you ever lost something like that and found it much, much later? What's the story? Let's share!

1 comment:

  1. When I was in Costa Rica (and all belongings were in a hiking backpack) my favorite pair of capris disappeared. I still have no idea how they vanished, but my best explanation is that someone unzipped a pocket, grabbed what they could, and got a pair of capris. Sadly I never got them back though. I do have the spare button from them somewhere and whenever it pops up, I think fond thoughts of them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin