Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, September 20, 2013

Time to Get Reading

Is anyone else super excited that tomorrow is the first day of fall?

I am very excited about it, and even more excited about the wardrobe changes. Hello scarf and boots and tights. It has been far too long.

Earlier this week I decided I needed to read more. I have always loved reading, but have gotten out of the habit since college. I can't tell you how many books I read when I was younger, but somehow that hobby got pushed off my priority list.

I decided to make a stop at the library today with the one rule that I had to get at least one fiction book. I only had 10 minutes and I was lucky to find that some items were available on hold for me. Lucky day.

Some of these books are for different blog posts but most are just for fun. But I'm excited to begin reading.

Would anyone be interested in participating in a virtual book club with me? That might be a good way to read regularly. Just a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin