Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Life in Instagrams—June Edition

Can you believe it's July? I know it's cliche but it's crazy how time flies. I am excited about life though and looking forward to the holiday this week.

Today I'm sharing with you the second round of "My Life in Instagrams," this time giving a little pictural update on my life through June. If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably already seen a few these, but maybe you'll enjoy a little more info about them. Enjoy.



June 1, 2013
If you know me but at all, you know I'm a slight Taylor Swift fan. OK, slight might be downplaying it a bit. OK, fine, I love her. I had awesome tickets (in the pit) for her Red concert in Salt Lake City. She may have touched my hand. I may have not washed it for a week. (I jest...promise.)
Artistic shot at #taylorswift concert. #nofilter #red #theplacesmyfeethavebeen #redslc #slcred @yepitrhymes by @kariannesali

June 6, 2013
I got certified to teach Zumbatomic (more easily known as Zumba kids) when I attended the Zumba Instructor conference in Los Angeles in February. Since I started teaching Zumba and Zumba Toning at the Provo Recreation Center, I've also had the opportunity to start teaching this fun kids class! So I added two more classes to my schedule (I currently have 8 scheduled classes a week and sub at least 2-3 as well.) I teach the 4-7 year olds and love it!
Time to start crackin! I teach my first class next Tuesday. #zumbatomic #zumbakids #zumba #instructor#kidfitness #healthyliving by @kariannesali 

June 14, 2013
This one has two parts. 1) My little brother is back from serving a two-year mission for the LDS Church (Mormons) in San Fransisco and is attending school again at Brigham Young University in Provo. It's fun to have a sibling close by again. Plus we got to kick off the outdoor summer concert season together at the  Refinement Tour featuring The Voice contestants with Utah connections: Ryan Innes, Amy Whitcomb, Midas Whale (who preformed 8 inches from our seats and includes Jon Peter Lewis from American Idol and whose solo record I love), and also the band Fictionist (not associated with The Voice). 
 
Yea, we're cool...but more than ready for this concert to start. Seriously. We're 40 minutes past the start time. by @kariannesali 

June 21, 2013
Oh yea, I quit my job. No biggie. I have a huge portfolio of samples of projects from this position. If you are interested in checking out my work, feel free
  
Cleaning out files and organizing. Three years. Crazy. #lastday #taketheleap by @kariannesali 

June 22, 2013
I am studying, studying, and studying. I will be taking my Group Exercise certification through the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America in July. This is the next step in becoming a better instructor and also expanding what classes I'm able and qualified to teach. I hope to add more pump and sculpt classes eventually. Plus having a national certification can really make you more marketable and help you stand out from the dozens of dozens of instructors in this area. :) 
 
Studying outside is the best. Yes I'm finally studying. #afaa #fitnessinstructor #sunshine by @kariannesali 

June 29, 2013
And my nerdy self has been mourning the demise of Google Reader. Not that any of you who visit are surprised after my several posts on the subject this past week. Hey, it's been a big part of my life people. Don't judge me. 
 
Aw every time, I get a tad nostalgic. Check out www.writedreamsweat.com for what to do for life after Google Reader. #googlereader #reader #feedly #bloglovin #bloggers #howto by @kariannesali

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin