Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Let's Make Popsicles

This summer I've found that I LOVE having little popsicle or other cold treats around for a quick snack. Last night I decided to finally pop open the little popsicle mold I bought at IKEA like a year ago and make a frozen treat.

My popsicle consisted of water and a Crystal Light packet. :) Yes, it was 11 p.m. and I was working with what I had.

Today my little brother came over and we both tried them out.


Um, they weren't that good. The first several licks seemed to be a bit sour and then the rest of the "popsicle" tasted like...ice. :) My initial instinct would be to cut the water, up the flavor.

I think I'll try some other concoctions too. I want something simple and easy, with limited ingredients. Here are some ideas that sound good to me.

I have a ton of blueberries in my freezer and am I huge fan of Greek yogurt. 

Yes, this is just frozen watermelon. Easy :) 

Strawberries, yogurt, and sweetener.

Banana, pudding, and milk

And my creative, popsicle-related juices are officially flowing. I will definitely be experimenting with my own concoctions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin