Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Drink Your Water, Folks!

Whew, I just finished teaching my 9:30 am Zumba class. It was a good class, and once again I'll say how much I love working out in the morning. There's a possibility I could teach a 6 am class...and I'm trying to decide if that's something I could feasibly do. As much as I WANT to be a morning person and not have a problem waking up at 5 am regularly, the truth is that I AM NOT THERE. I've got to find the motivation to MAKE myself get up that early so build the habit and get my body used to the schedule.

Any suggestions?

Anyone want the responsibility to call me every morning and talk me out of bed? (Yes, my sister has previously had this noble role.)

As I walked up the stairs at the Provo Recreation Center to the fitness studio, two teenage boys hurried past me. While I'm not SURE I was the topic of their conversation, I heard something along the lines of this:

"Woah, that's a lot of water. Does anyone really need that much water?"

I, of course, think they are talking about me. I WAS carrying a 1/2 gallon water bottle container.

Yep, I'm THAT person now. Filling a water bottle every 45 minutes get old really fast, folks. And if I don't have the water on me, there's a chance I just won't drink enough water...and I NEED to stay hydrated. And the truth is that the 1/2 gallon doesn't last me that long...especially around a workout.

The take-away point? STAY HYDRATED!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin