Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My Life in Instagrams—October Edition

November. Wow, wow, wow. I think I've said that in every post this month so far. I just can't get over it. But without further adieu, let me present this month's installment of "My Life in Instagrams. I'm going to do this a little different and group multiple photos together because as I've looked through my posts in October, I see several themes. Enjoy. Oh, and go ahead and follow me on Instagram. I'd love to follow you back!

October 2, 2013
Let's just say that this post was only the beginning of my attempt to organize that huge box of pictures and documents. I pretty much conquered the pictures, but I'll admit right now that I DID NOT finish the entire project. I ended putting everything back in the box and moving it out of my living room because it was driving me crazy. Maybe I'll finish in...December??

October 4, 2013
Me. My friend Kirsten. And Imagine Dragons. Oh, in a huge arena with horrible seats. Regardless, it was a fun evening out and I'll always appreciate a good concert or night enjoying music. 

Fall, Fall, Fall
Utah has had a beautiful fall this month. So often it seems that Utah kinda skips right over my favorite season, and I've loved enjoyed a little cooler weather without jumping RIGHT to winter. Here we see a shot from a canyon drive between General Conference sessions and my lovely view as leaves stared falling. Love it. 
 

Halloween Events
My month included an awful lot of Halloween/Zumba events. I had (pictured) a Halloween Zumba party with the Pleasant Grove Recreation Center, a Monster Mash Dance Fitness party with the Provo Recreation Center, a Zumba Kids party, costumes for my regular classes on Halloween, and then another dance event including a Thriller Flash Mob. Whew.  
 

Instructor Trainings Galore
First of all, I passed my U-Jam video certification! (More to come on that!) and I've started teaching U-Jam classes bit by bit as I build an hour playlist. (I'll just do half Zumba for the rest.) But I also completed my Zumba Gold and Zumba Sentao trainings back to back. Gold is a program specifically designed for the less-active, 60+ plus population. I'm excited to build a Gold-Toning program because I've found so many of my attendees in this age bracket really benefit from the design of a light-weight workout. That's another mini program I need to complete, but I plan to do so in the next couple months. Sentao is Zumba with a chair, and, like Toning, incorporates a little more focus on strength training. I will say that Sentao tends to be pretty...sassy...considering you are dancing with a chair. But it's super fun, and I'm a lot more excited about this program than I thought I would be! 

That third photo shows my current Zumba certifications and qualifications. It's crazy I have that many! Crazy! 

  

  


October 27, 2013
These are now always sitting either on my desk or tv stand and make me smile every time I look at them. Let's just say that I didn't get them for myself. :)

October 31, 2013
Reading The Book Thief did seem to take up much of my month! I got a whole stack of books at the library several weeks ago and loved getting back into reading. This book is long and I did not start reading it first so I found myself rushing to finish because I wouldn't renew it again. Great book! (I'll share more of a complete review later!)

October was great, and I have high hopes that November and December will be just as excellent. Enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog! :) like a creeper lol
    I love following blogs
    The Book Thief is on my top 10 favorite books list! It is so good and I cry every time I read it. I am excited to see what you think!

    I hope they don't trash it in the movie :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasha! I'm so glad you found this...and commented. I LOVED the book. I missed the movie in regular theaters so as soon as it goes to the dollar theater I'm going to check it out. I hope they don't ruin it too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin