Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Frozen: You're Not Awkward, I'm Awkward. You're Gorgeous. Wait, what?

Last night Jake (my bf) and I headed to the movie theater for a late showing of Frozen. Given that this movie has been out for a little while AND the fact that the movie's typical audience had probably been asleep for a few hours, we had the theater to ourselves.



OK, fine. I'll admit having the whole theater to ourselves only lasted a few minutes as the late stragglers arrived.

I had been hearing good things about the movie but all I knew was that 1) it was a musical and 2) it was about two sisters.

We both really enjoyed the movie. I did like that there were lots of songs, but I think I'd have to watch the movie a few more times (i.e. get to know the songs) to really enjoy and appreciate them.

P.S. I do admit that after seeing "Saving Mr. Banks" a few weeks ago, I kept thinking about the development team behind the movie and wondering how everything came together.

The dialogue was also fun and witty. Here are some of my favorite parts.

This isn't quite confirmed, but I *thiink* my favorite song was "Fixer Upper"


I'm awkward. You're gorgeous.



All men do it:




Winter's a good time to cuddle...put me in summer and I'll be a...happy snowman.


I'm gonna tell him. Don't you dare.


You hesitated. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin